Finding the right battery for your inverter is critical to have a reliable backup power supply, but how do you know which type of lithium battery to use? Allow this article to serve as your guide!
What are the advantages of using lithium batteries?
Lithium batteries are well-known for their high energy storage capacity and long lifespan. Some of the advantages of lithium batteries are as follows:
1) They are lighter and smaller than other types of batteries, making them easier to transport and use.
2) They have a higher capacity than other battery types, allowing them to power devices for longer periods.
3) They are less likely to catch fire than other types of batteries, making them better suited for applications that require safety precautions.
What to look for when purchasing a lithium battery
Lead-acid batteries were commonly used in inverters in the past, but lithium batteries are gradually replacing them. Lithium batteries have a longer service life, higher energy ratio, and smaller volume than lead-acid batteries, and they are also safer and more environmentally friendly than lead-acid batteries.
- Strong research and development capabilities. With 29 years of experience in the power supply industry, SAKO has strong research and development capabilities, and has 3-4 new products every year, keeping up with market demand.
- The product quality is good. SAKO’s off-grid photovoltaic products are of excellent and stable quality, are among the best in the industry, and have a good reputation.
- Strength factory. SAKO can produce the main components required by the solar system by itself: inverters, energy storage lithium batteries, and photovoltaic modules, and knows every major feature and matching of solar system products, so the matching of solar products provided is better.
- Professional team service. SAKO has a professional technical team to provide solutions and services and has developed after-sales service centers and agents in some countries to relieve customers from worries.
- Complete qualifications: the company has ISO certification, and its products have CE, CB, TUV (components), and MSDS (battery) UN38.3 (battery) certification, which meets the needs of multiple markets for customs clearance certificates.
Why should you go with the SAKO 24v lithium battery?
The SAKO 24v lithium battery can operate in temperatures ranging from -20 to 55 degrees Celsius.
The SAKO 24v lithium battery is light in weight and small in size, with good high-temperature performance and resistance.
The SAKO 24v lithium battery produces clean, green energy that is free of toxic substances, making it safer to use.